Dr. Phil Pierorazio from the Brady Urological Institute discusses details about testicular cancer types, risk factors and treatment options available at Johns Hopkins. To learn more, please visit: hopkinsmedicine.org/urology
- 0:02 How does testicular cancer develop?
- 0:15 What are common symptoms of testicular cancer?
- 0:48 What does the evaluation for testicular cancer involved?
- 1:15 Are there certain risk factors for this type of cancer?
- 1:57 What treatment options are available for testicular cancer?
- 2:29 What are the types of testicular cancer and how are they treated?
- 3:22 Are there major side effects after an orchiectomy?
- 3:51 Why should a patient come to Johns Hopkins for treatment of testicular cancer?